Dr. Ronald N. Shore
Dr. Ronald N. Shore is a top-ranked, Board Certified dermatologist in Rockville, Maryland, providing the most innovative medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology treatments for patients of all ages.
Dr. Shore uses state-of-the-art technology and offers a comprehensive array of customized, effective treatment options for acute and chronic skin conditions and diseases like eczema, psoriasis, melanoma, and other skin cancers and precancers,. Dr. Shore also offers cosmetic procedures including SculpSure®, BOTOX®, dermal filler, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, VI Peels, and more.
Dr. Shore is a recognized authority in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of skin cancer and is a co-founder of Delivering Cures 4 Cancer (DC4C), a nonprofit dedicated to educating the public on new technologies for the treatment and cure of cancer and to honor his late wife, Paula Shore. Ronald N. Shore Dermatology has been providing skin cancer screening services for over 25 years and has the distinction of having the longest-running skin cancer screening program to achieve 100% survival.
Dr. Shore enjoys caring for and educating new patients, and the practice accepts most major forms of medical insurance. His goal is to provide the very best treatment and service.
Dr. Shore is a member of:
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The Washington DC Dermatologic Society
- The Atlantic Dermatologic Society
- The Montgomery County Medical Society
- The American Society for Nanomedicine
Dr. Shore has written articles that have appeared in:
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- JAMA Dermatology
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD)
- Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Montgomery County Medical Society Newsletter
Dr. Shore has presented scientific papers at:
- Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Johns Hopkins University Grand Rounds
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Hawaii Dermatology Conference
- Lupus Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
- World Congress on Cancers of the Skin (Madrid, Spain)