On behalf of our team at Dr. Shore Cosmetic Dermatology of Rockville, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these past few months. It is during these uncertain times that we all must prioritize the health and safety of our loved ones as we look forward to a brighter future.
This experience has changed the way we practice and will have a positive impact on our future delivery of care. Now that Governor Hogan has authorized the reopening of our practice, including elective procedures, our highest priorityis to the safety of our patients and team. Every decision we make is in furtherance of that goal.
Starting Thursday, May 14th, we will resume seeing patients in the office. Initially, you can expect digital check-ins, eliminating the need for a crowded waiting room, as well as the option for virtual appointments upon request. In addition, we have implemented the following changes:
- Daily health screenings for our employees.
- Mandatory facial coverings for employees and patients.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Appointment check-in process allowing patients to wait in the safety of their own vehicles.
- Optimized use of our patient portal to offer contact-free communication and payment options.
- Complimentary shipping for all skincare products.
Prior to appointments, patients will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms posed by the questionnaire, you will be asked to postpone your appointment and a virtual visit will be arranged.
We appreciate your cooperation as we transition to this new way of practicing medicine. Our goal is to provide the treatment and service you are accustomed to, even though it may look a little different than it has in the past.
Dr. Shore Dermatology Team